Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and services
You can use Ask Izzy to find nearby clinics providing services and testing specific to coronavirus.
COVID-19 National Hotline
Federal Government Information
For information from the federal government please visit the Australian Department of Health website for the latest medical advice, news and information.
State Government Information
- 1800 675 398 (State coronavirus hotline)
If you live in a public housing estate in Flemington or North Melbourne, and are unable to leave your home, you can access support from the Department of Health and Human Services by calling
Both services are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
New South Wales
- 1800 022 222 (Healthdirect)
- 13 43 25 84 (13 HEALTH - health advice for Queenslanders over the phone)
- 1800 671 738 (Tasmanian Public Health Hotline)
Australian Capital Territory
- 1800 008 002 (NT Hotline for people who need to arrange testing only)