The information on this page is for people affected by the recent bushfires across Australia.

Bushfire Support

You can use Ask Izzy to find nearby bushfire support. This includes information about emergency relief centres, but please note that these may open and close on short notice.

Fire and emergency information in your state

NSW: Bushfire information line 1800 679 737 or visit

Victoria: VicEmergency hotline 1800 226 226 or visit

Queensland: Rural Fire Service

Western Australia: Emergency WA

South Australia: Bushfire information hotline 1800 362 361 or visit South Australian Country Fire Service

Tasmania: Tasmanian fire service

ACT: ACT Emergency Services Agency

Northern Territory: NT Police, Fire & Emergency services

Disaster recovery support

Recovery support is available for people directly affected by bushfires. See the Department of Human Services for available support in your state.

If you want to help

Updating service information

Ask Izzy has over 360,000 services listed, and we'd love your help at making sure they're up to date. If you have information about a service in our directory that is closed or has altered information, please let us know by completing this form.

Donating money

For those with money to give, the Australian Red Cross and state-based fire authorities will gratefully accept your donations.